- Cha Cha – Cheeky Dance
- Rumba – The dance of love and lust
- Samba – Carnival dance originated from brazil
- Paso Doble – Bullfight inspired, the male dancer takes the role of the matador and partner as his cape
- Jive – Upbeat dance
- Waltz – A smooth dance with rise and fall and sway
- Foxtrot – Smooth and graceful
- Tango – Strong and passionate
- Viennese Waltz – Rotational dance. Not many steps, but the hardest ballroom dance to do
- Quickstep – Upbeat, fast, bright with tricky footwork
- Salsa – Includes elements of classic New York mambo, Latin jazz, hustle and Ballroom Latin. Its a partner dance that incorporates a huge variety of “turn patterns” and flashy footwork.
- Merengue – The simplest dance to learn. Not many steps and mostly leading turns etc. from the guy. Marching dance that can be developed into a very rhythmical dance.
- Sequence style of dancing where everyone does the same steps. Its great for social dancing because the routine is already set.
- A unique dance tailored to your particular tastes & ability. Whether you have a style of dance in mind or need help picking one, by the time you get on the dance floor at your reception you will have grace and confidence.