Dance Vogue is owned & run by Natalie Beck. All lessons will be taught by Natalie.
I started dancing at the age of 9yrs. My sister and I wanted to do Jazz and Hip Hop, but mum decided to put us into Ballroom Dancing classes instead. I remember doing Cha Cha in the first lesson, and I loved it straight away.
Over the last 8 years, I’ve been concentrating on my Teaching and I have taught and been teaching some lovely students. I love the feeling of helping people achieve something whilst having fun.
I’ve also been asked to do another year, of the dancing within the schools program, which is like the Documentary “Mad Hot Ballroom”, helping kids to become more comfortable with themselves and to participate in a partner sport.
- State Champion in New Vogue
- Australian Finalist
- Winners over 3styles ( Ballroom, Latin & New Vogue)
- Runners up in the Singapore International
- 18th IDSF World Latin Championships
- 1st & 2nd year of the NSW Elite Squad (only the top dancers were chosen to be in the team).
- Aristos, The Surprise Chef, Channel 7
- ABC Strictly Dancing
- SBS Documentary about Ballet and Ballroom Dancers
- Front cover of The ABC Strictly Dancing CD
- ABC Strictly Dancing Book by Angela Gilltrap
- Front cover of a dancing technique book called Strictly Ballroom by Lyndon Wainwright.
As you can see, dancing is my life, and I’m not happy unless I am either teaching or competing.
I hope you enjoy my website, and it would be a pleasure to help you learn how to dance.